Thursday, June 24, 2010

NARS blushes: Deep Throat vs. Orgasm

Everyone loves NARS blushes! I know I do. So let me show you two of my NARS blushes, Deep Throat and Orgasm. Why am I comparing these? Because they look so similar in the pan. When I bought this, I was really surprised! It's very hard to tell the difference from the pan. Can you?

Here's Deep Throat on the left and Orgasm on the right.

They're very close right? Let's see the swatches. Here they are without flash.


It's really hard to see but as you can slightly make out, Deep Throat is slightly darker and on the peach side compared to Orgasm.

Here they are again with flash:


Here, it's easier to see now. Can you see that Orgasm is more pinkish than Deep Throat? But in person, Orgasm is not as pink as it is on the picture. Both blushes are similar in texture and finish. They're both shimmery but not glittery.
Personally, I prefer Orgasm because I love pinks. What about you? What do you prefer?

10 comments:

Pammy said...

I love both but I prefer Deep Throat over Orgasm. :P

Crystal said...

pammy, i have a feeling nga that deep throat will have more votes :)

September said...

I like Orgasm! :D

Bea said...

I don't have orgasm, but I'm loving my deepthroat blush. :)

Justine said...

I'm planning to have my first Nars Blush. Where did you get yours? Is it better to buy here or mas maganda parin sa ibang bansa? Sakto kasi pauwi yung cousin ko. Ano massugest mo sis? Thanks for this post, very timely.

AskMeWhats said...

deep throat is what I've been wanting after Orgasm! :) thanks for the swatches

Miss Shopcoholic said...

thanks for the comparison crystal! i have orgasm and super love ko sha! na curious ako sa deep throat pero i didnt buy one nalang kasi meron din akong Super O eh.. tagal kasi nilang maubos LOL

Crystal said...

september and bea, thank you for commenting!

simplyeffortless, honestly, the NARS blush is just a few bucks cheaper in the US compared to here. she can order it online to save a few bucks, but if she plans to buy it in a store like sephora, it comes out practically the same :) popular blushes are deep throat, orgasm, torrid, desire :) HTH!

Crystal said...

nikki, no prob!

khymm, haha you're right matagal nga sila maubos.

K said...

Thanks for the review! I prefer Orgasm as well!

My Orgasm expired after 2 years, and it didnt hit the pan, I used it frequently though, but I rotate blushes so yeah, it ended up crusty.

Orgasm makes my face brighter than deep throat. So I guess we're one of the few since most people prefer DT

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails