Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Product Review: Block and White Intensive Whitening Lotion SPF 28/PA+

Good morning everyone! How's the week so far? I'm still battling a cough and cold. Hopefully, I'll be better soon. Anyway, I'm really such a sunblock addict. I don't leave the house without slathering on some sunblock. Which is why I consume a bottle pretty quickly. When I ran out of my favorite Vaseline Healthy Sunblock, I asked my sister to buy me a new bottle. Unfortunately, they were out of stock and my sister came home with this instead:

Block and White Intensive Whitening Lotion SPF 28/PA+

I've been using this for around a week as a sunblock, not as a whitening lotion. So I can't say anything about its whitening effects. As a sunblock, here's what I've found so far:

  • It's very affordable. Around P200 for a 250 ml bottle
  • In addition to having SPF 28, it also has PA+ for the UVA rays
  • Has a nice scent. It reminds me of the early Ponds Whitening Cream products I tried way back when I was in high school
  • The scent is quite long-lasting. I put it on before lunch and by around 8 pm, there is still a bit of smell left.

  • It's not easily absorbed by the skin. You have to wait for at least 10 minutes before it feels comfortable. At first, it will feel slightly sticky and maybe a little bit hot.

Conclusion: All-in-all, I think this is not bad at all! If you are looking for a sunblock on a budget, this is a good one to try! 


~tHiAmErE~ said...

i'm not really a sunblock user for i sweat a lot

i find that slathering lotion makes my skin feels suffocated, but if i need to i use the Vaseline one. it's not as sticky compare to other sunblocks so it's the current one that i'm liking

Askmewhats said...

hmm, if it does not absorbs easily sa skin, tatamarin ako! hehehe I like lotions that gets absorb to the skin easily!

Pammy said...

I really don't like how uncomfy it feels when the lotion isn't easily absorbed by the skin. I have the tendency to wipe it off. :P But glad that it's okay as a sunblock for you. :)

Crystal said...

haha sakin it's ok kasi i can do other things pa naman while waiting for it to be absorbed fully :)

Sareezfashions said...

Great blog.. Love your blog..


mhonixz said...

pwede ba ciang gamitin sa face???.please reply my comment ASAP.,

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails