Good morning everyone! How's the week so far? I'm still battling a cough and cold. Hopefully, I'll be better soon. Anyway, I'm really such a sunblock addict. I don't leave the house without slathering on some sunblock. Which is why I consume a bottle pretty quickly. When I ran out of my favorite Vaseline Healthy Sunblock, I asked my sister to buy me a new bottle. Unfortunately, they were out of stock and my sister came home with this instead:
Block and White Intensive Whitening Lotion SPF 28/PA+
I've been using this for around a week as a sunblock, not as a whitening lotion. So I can't say anything about its whitening effects. As a sunblock, here's what I've found so far:
- It's very affordable. Around P200 for a 250 ml bottle
- In addition to having SPF 28, it also has PA+ for the UVA rays
- Has a nice scent. It reminds me of the early Ponds Whitening Cream products I tried way back when I was in high school
- The scent is quite long-lasting. I put it on before lunch and by around 8 pm, there is still a bit of smell left.
- It's not easily absorbed by the skin. You have to wait for at least 10 minutes before it feels comfortable. At first, it will feel slightly sticky and maybe a little bit hot.
Conclusion: All-in-all, I think this is not bad at all! If you are looking for a sunblock on a budget, this is a good one to try!