Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Product Review: IN2IT 2-way Oil-Control Foundation SPF 25

Hello everyone! I know my posts have become rare, it's just that I've been very busy lately but I think I'll have more time for the next week. Anyway, back to business. Recently, I went looking for an affordable pressed powder foundation. I narrowed down my choices to Fanny Serrano and In2It, both well within the below P1000 ($20) range.

So I tried Fanny Serrano on one side of my face, and then In2It on the other side. In the end I decided on In2It because it looked less powdery than Fanny.


I, of course, got the Oil-control variant since I have extremely oily skin, and I need all the help I can get. The coverage is light, so if you are looking for a heavy coverage foundation, this is not for you. This can be used two-way, though. It can be applied wet for more coverage.

I'm liking the finish. It's matte but not flat, and just enhances your skin, but not really covers blemishes. 

Here are the pros and cons:

PROS
  • affordable and locally available
  • natural finish
  • lasts long on my oily skin
  • did not break me out
  • has SPF 25
  • the sponge that comes with it is quite good
  • the powder product is silky

CONS
  • may cake when retouched
  • will not replace concealer
  • I tried the tester which was almost empty and when I tried to get powder from the edges, the powder kind of crumbled. That's something to watch out for when the product hits pan.

Here is the compact when opened:


Where to buy and how much? SM Department Stores, Robinson's Department Stores, Watsons, etc. for approx. P624.

Will I buy again? Yes.

TIPS
  • In2It frequently has sales, so if you're not in a hurry, you can wait for one but this foundation normally goes on a 10% discount only.
  • Wash or replace your sponge regularly to avoid bacteria build-up.

9 comments:

Pammy said...

I like this too! It's just like other Japanese brand foundies. :)

Crystal said...

hey pammy, i'm glad you like this too. i haven't tried any japanese brand foundies aside from a shu uemura powder i had ages ago, but it's good nga :)

Nadine Natalin said...

might try it :) thanks for the review.

Crystal said...

hi nadine! glad you found it helpful.

Unknown said...

The new website looks great! I just love drooling over all the products
natural organic skincare cosmetics

AskMeWhats said...

my friend who's got really oily face swore on this product :) the finish is really nice

Crystal said...

nice nga yung finish nikki!

Grass said...

Love this too crystal. Before I went true-blue MMU fiend, this was my staple when Loreal discontinued the true balance dual-foundie line. It is almost or Id say has the same finish as the latter. Also highly comparable to the hard-to-spot Chifure bi-cake foundie :)

Unknown said...

hi, do you have this foundation at amazon?i am looking for it..but i couldn't find it...

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails