Friday, September 16, 2011

Lovin' Zumba!

This is going to be a short post. Several months ago, I availed of Metrodeal's voucher for Gold's Gym. It entitled the user to 10 Zumba classes for only P1000. It's really such a steal because it's like paying for P100 per class only. I haven't been able to use it until recently, and I must say that I am loving it. I'm not a very fit person, so I was worried that I would have a hard time keeping up. Surprisingly, Zumba is not a very high-intensity cardio workout, and I don't get drained after every workout. The pace is just right for me. I'm finding that I get excited every time I'm going to a class. Metrodeal is offering a similar deal again, and of course, I bought myself a new voucher! For those, who are interested in trying this out, head on over to Metrodeal. Hurry, though, the deal will be expiring soon!


Mischievous Mack said...

Zumba is good? Thanks for the tip. I am not so keen on classes, but if it's fun :)
Come visit my blog sometime :)

Pierre Cruise said...

After Zumba, it's time to treat yourselves with this amazing deals in manila .

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails