Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bargain Alert: Enza Nails and Spa Turns 4!

Oh yes, I must be one of the most feet-obsessed people out there. I very rarely do my own polish application now because I seriously can't do it the way professionals do it, and I do like the pampering time I get from my pedicure sessions! I've taken it upon myself to explore different nail spas around my area, and Enza Nails and Spa is no exception.


I spend a lot of time in Katipunan, and I remember passing by Enza but they're always fully booked! So you can imagine my excitement when they opened a new branch along Garnet Road, Ortigas! And since it's the franchise's 4th anniversary, their giving a 40% discount on all services (valid only for their Ortigas branch and their main branch, Katipunan).


Now that's a real bargain! A pedicure costs P150, but they charge an additional P40 for premium polish (which is Orly), but with a 40% discount, you save a whole lot of money. You can always bring your own polish (that's what I do) to save a little bit of money. I love that their pedicure comes with a foot soak and a short massage, and I don't even need to pay extra for french tips! I will definitely be coming back here.

2 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

This is a great deal Crystal. Thanks for telling us :D

AskMeWhats said...

*sigh* I'm too far naman from Katipunan! :) I've been there just a couple of times for makeup gig, feeling ko ang layo layo na! :P

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails