Friday, September 02, 2011

Great Find: Jane Iredale Purelash Extender and Conditioner

Hello everyone! I'd like to share with you a great find that I made. This came with a goodie bag that I got from skincarerx.com. It was a while before I started using this, and boy am I glad I did!


This is best used as base before putting on mascara. This coats my lashes, and in the process, helps lengthen it. The best part, though, is that when I use this, I experience absolutely no smudging at all! If you follow my blog, then you'll know that I have extremely oily lids that cause even waterproof mascaras to smudge on me. With this on, I'm much more confident that I won't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day. I find that this works even better than my Clarins Double Fix Mascara! I will definitely repurchase!

3 comments:

Pammy said...

Based on your review, parang I want. Haha! :)

AskMeWhats said...

wow! mukhang ok tong product!

Crystal said...

girls, for my needs super ok tong product!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails