Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why I Haven't Been Blogging..

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I know I haven't and probably won't be blogging until March. For the past week and for the next week, I have been working for around 12-14 hours a day. I'm always exhausted that I don't even wash my face before going to bed. I just take out my contact lenses and go straight to bed. It's hard because I finish at 12 mn and then I have to working by 9 or 10 am the next morning. February is always a busy month for me because it's arts month. I just have one more week to go and then my schedule will be better and I can get more rest and sleep. I hope everyone is doing well though. Take care!

6 comments:

+ S T A R + said...

ok crystal... just be back soon.
and ill miss you =)

AskMeWhats said...

do take ample rest and don't forget to sleep well and rest! :)

Kat said...

ako din sis, i havent been blogging much :) pero promise, once i pick up the pieces of myself i would be back. sana when i gat back, active kana ulit. aja! kaya mo yan! *hugs*

Abby said...

good luck sis. please don't stress yourself too much =)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

take lots of rest and dont forget to take vitamins sis.. =)

Crystal Gale said...

Get some breaks in between sis..baka matulad ka sa akin..mahirap magkasakit hehe..Take care always! ^_^

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails