I love my MAC Concealer, but I don't want to use it everyday because I still believe that mineral makeup is healthier for my skin for everyday use. So I'd like to share with you my everyday undereye concealer. What is it you might ask? It's my Ellana concealer in Cheer.
Let me share with you the pros and cons:
- A little goes a long way! I'm confident that my tiny sample size will last me the whole year even with everyday use.
- Powder concealers don't settle into fine lines as much as cream or liquid concealers.
- It's light coverage is enough for my undereyes since I don't have terribly dark undereyes.
- It's very affordable.
- The coverage might not be enough for those who have very dark undereyes.
- It's not handy to bring along because it's in loose form.
So, wanna see the difference it made to my undereyes? Let's show the picture.
Don't you think it works well?
- Even though this is in powder form, don't forget to set it with a setting/finishing powder.
- Apply in thin layers instead of one thick layer to avoid caking.
Will I buy this again? Yes!
Where? Online, through resellers or during their weekend bazaars in SM Makati, SM Megamall and SM Marikina.