Thursday, February 11, 2010

An Invitation

I'm inviting you guys to watch the sarswela "Walang Sugat." This production is for Ateneo's 150th Anniversary. Proceeds will go to the scholarship fund of Ateneo.

Directed by Ricardo Abad
Musical Direction by Josefino Toledo
Choreography by Dexter Santos
Light Design by Jonjon Villareal
Set Design and Costumes by Salvador Bernal

 

A lot of big names are attached to this production. The show will run from Feb. 24-28. I've done this show twice before, but I've never done it with Ateneo before. I'm already excited!
Walang Sugat is the most popular of the sarswelas and is where the patriotic song "Bayan Ko" came from. For the Ateneans out there (I'm not one of them, though, LOL), I hope to see you!


No comments:

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails