Friday, February 26, 2010

Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse...

Hello everyone! I'm still not back to beauty blogging since my schedule is really tight just like I mentioned in my previous blog. I thought things could not get any worse but apparently it has. Yesterday, I got food poisoning. At first I thought that I just had to vomit it out but it was just as bad as ever. I had a performance last night, and it was really hard for me to play, since I was vomiting everything that I intake so my stomach was practically empty last night. By the time I got home, I was coming down with a fever already due to dehydration. When I woke up this morning, I still had a fever so I missed work this morning. Now, my fever has lifted but I still feel like crap. I'll still be performing tonight since I have no choice :P Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing well. That's all for now.

6 comments:

Crystal Gale said...

I hope you'll get better soon sis.

AskMeWhats said...

thanks for the update, you are one very busy gal!

Ida said...

I hope you feel better soon. :) I hate throwing up!

rosey said...

aww.. get well soon.. goodluck in your performance tonight =)

Cristina said...

Praying for your speedy recovery sis..

Iambrigitte said...

get well soon sis...we'll pray for u

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails