Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great Find: San San Pencil Brush

Let me share with you this great find. Wanna know why I think it is? Read on.


I'm not sure exactly what this brush is called, but it's actually a pencil brush. I first encountered this when I was in makeup school. One of my teachers, Ms. Nina Dumpa, frequently brought this brush out during her makeup demos. She said that it works as well as her MUFE pencil brush and it only costs P80 (around $1.60)! I was like, WHHHATTT? I didn't hesitate to buy this after that. 

This is made out of animal hair, and it doesn't shed. It's useful for applying makeup in the lower lashline and smudging eyeliner. The only downside is that it doesn't look very professional (more like a kiddie watercolor brush) but for it's price I really couldn't ask for more. It just goes to show that there are great finds that don't come with a hefty price tag.

Rating: 5/5

8 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

will surely gonna get one for myself! thanks for sharing! :)

Crystal said...

NP nehs!

- - aika - - said...

wooaaahh makapunta nga ng hbc :D

Crystal said...

aika, go! haha.

Golden said...

HBC has actually a lot of cheap yet effective products. I heard good reviews too regarding their concealer brush. From 60.00, they will sell it for 20.00 whenever they're on sale.

Lots of love,

Crystal said...

golden, i haven't tried a lot of hbc products, but they do look interesting!

Crystal Gale said...

thanks for the heads up..I'll definitely check that now :)

Crystal said...

gale, NP! miss you gurl!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails