Sunday, December 14, 2008

TAGGED: 16 Things About Me

Deal: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you.

THANKS AIKA for tagging Me!

I'm slightly short of 5 feet :( sad I know...
I'm a flute major
I also play piano
I like STAR TREK
I will have my graduation recital this coming March 2009
I want to play with the Asian Youth Orchestra
I was a lot more introverted when I was in high school
My favorite dish is sinigang
I love stuffed toys!
Most people's first impression about me is that I look "masungit"
I'm a pack rat
When I go online, after checking my mail, the next thing I look at is the Beauty Bazaar in GirlTalk
I'm not an impulsive shopper. I do a lot of thinking before I buy something
I'd rather spend money on something I want than on something I need
I get really angry when my ballpens don't write
People get very surprised when they find out that I'm the eldest of 4 children because I don't act like one (according to them)

I'm tagging: Shasta, Gale, Jamie, Khymm, Shen and everyone else who hasn't been tagged.

No comments:

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails