Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Mineral Lippies

I'm a mineral foundation and finishing powder addict, but lippies will always be my first love. I've been addicted to lippies ever since I can remember. I remember having lip balms as early as 5 years old, and then went to tinted lip balms in grade school. I started collecting lip glosses when I was in high school. Now that I'm into mineral makeup, all my lippies are now mineral, too.

Here's a pic of my mineral lippies:


I know it's not THAT much, but since mineral lippies DO have an expiration date unlike their powder counterparts, I think it's wise not to have too many or else they just might expire. So despite my addiction to lippies, I'm currently on a lippie no-buy until I finish a few of these tubes. Unfortunately, I broke this rule yesterday when I bought my a liquid lip color from Ellana. I hope I won't get tempted again and actually buy more lippies :p

My lippie stash from left:
3 Ellana lippies
10 Mini Lumi Lips (1 is not in the picture, though)
4 Bare Naturals lippies
3 EDM lippies (1 is also missing from the picture)
5 Silk Naturals lippies

No comments:

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails