Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist

It'll be Christmas in a few weeks so I've come up with my Christmas wishlist. Hopefully there will be a lot of good sales. Hmmm...

1. TBS kabuki brush
2. Bloom blush brush
3. a stippling brush (i still don't have one! wah! poor me...)
4. Leyende face canvas
5. samples from EG minerals
6. samples from AWG minerals
7. FS of URFP and Illuminating Perle Powders from AL
8. FS of glows from Dayna
9. FS of blushes from Cory
10. FS of finpows from Lumiere Cosmetics
11. FS of Luna foundation and finpows from DW
12. Belle de Jour 2009 Planner (I still don't have one. I'm so left out)
13. NSI vitamins and supplements (my stock will run out before the end of January)
14. Health Express Water-soluble Vitamin E (my stock won't last me a week!)
15. Venus and Mars products
16. more e/s brushes

This is quite a lot of things to buy? You think can get around it before the year ends? LOL. That's a lot of money.

What's YOUR wishlist? I'd love to hear (or see) your thoughts.

2 comments:

Rebecca de Guzman said...

You might want to hold off on the TBS kabuki, some GTers have reviewed it and they say it sheds. :(

Crystal said...

really? i read one review that said it sheds so i thought maybe it was just one bad brush. if there are several reviews then i guess it might be a bad idea to buy one. any suggestions on a nice, dense, soft, synthetic kabuki? yung good for foundies. i've read good comments about lumiere.

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails