Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Day, Another Shoot

Hello everyone! It's the start of the work week for most people. As for me, I've been a little sick and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, so I'm going to leave you with a pre-nup shot I did a few months ago. I've done a good number of pre-nup shoots, but I never get to have some copies of the shots. Thankfully, I got a hold of this since the bride-to-be was very generous and when we saw each other again, she let me have a few copies of the shoot.





Photography: Derek de los Santos
Hair and makeup: Crystal Milarose Rodis


What a pretty girl! She's very nice too.

I'll be leaving you with this while I try not to get sick :P

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

another great work, Crystal! i love getting a glimpse of your hair and makeup stints.

fill us in with what makeup you used :D and her 'do's real gorgeous!

Pammy said...

She looks fabulous. I initially thought it was Bubbles Paraiso. Great job! :P

AskMeWhats said...

congratulations! ganda ng makeup and the hair!!! Yay for more gigs this year! :)

Crystal said...

thanks girls!

@herroyalbleakness, i can't remember what i used because this was still way back in october :(

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails