Monday, January 03, 2011

My Top Beauty Discoveries for 2010 + My New Gadget

Happy New Year everyone! Finally I'm going to show you my top beauty discoveries for 2010. I know I haven't made individual reviews of a lot of these products yet so stay tuned, guys. I will do my best to do individual reviews for those that I haven't done. Mind you these products have no particular order.

1. Cream Silk Precision Repair Treatment

What can I say? For around P200 for a 250 ml tub, this is a great steal! I use this once or twice a week on my damaged hair and it really does make it soft!

2. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Scrub

Another affordable product that can be easily found. Like the previous product, it costs less than P200 for around 200g. I'm not sure about the whitening part, but as a scrub it does the job. It's not too harsh but not too mild either. It has a great scent too!

3. Clarins Double Fix Mascara


If you know me, then you'll know I have the oiliest lids on the planet! I've tried all the so-called "waterproof" mascaras, but they don't stand a chance against my oily lids. Instead, I've had to use fiber mascaras which are great for everyday, but don't really give the extra oomph that I want during night outs. This mascara has solved my problem! I put it on top of my waterproof mascara, and it stays on! It comes with a hefty price tag, but it's worth it for me!

4. Urban Decay Naked Palette
I'm surprised that I haven't seen this in lists so far, considering that this palette has a very high demand and is always sold out on the website. This has become my go-to palette especially for weddings!
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Foundation


I tried a sample of this and loved this! I'm definitely going to write a more in-depth review about this. For now, let me just say that this has become my skin enhancing foundation. And it's cheaper than foundations from Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown and MUFE, although you get a little less product.
So there you have it everyone, my top beauty discoveries for 2010.

On a side note, I finally bought a new phone after three years! Meet my new gadget: my HTC Aria! I've been wanting to try an android phone for some time now, since my techie friends are recommending it to me more than an Apple phone. Besides, lets face it, I don't have enough moolah to buy an IPhone 4. Hihi!


I'm really enjoying my new phone!

Watch out guys, I'll be doing a blog sale within the week. I sort of have to make up for the money I spent on my phone!

5 comments:

Jem said...

You have to try the Etude House's Dr Mascara Fixer for Perfect Lash for that extra oomph!

I used to use Fiberwig & fiber mascaras but that solved my problem. It's like a glue to your lashes..it won't make the curl go down ever! the downside only is that it's hard to remove but hey, it could last for like a week! I feel like i can even go swimming & not worry about my lashes losing it's curl!

Congrats on the new phone,sweetie!

Have a happy new year!
LOL

Crystal said...

hey thiamere, i tried something from etude but it didn't solve my problem. i felt it was a waste of money :( happy new year dear! thanks for your input!

AskMeWhats said...

oh wow...thanks for sharing your top beauty discoveries! Glad you got yourself a new phone!:) Happy New year

Crystal said...

happy new year nikki!

Kaycee Enerva said...

hi! i love reading your blog! how do you apply double wear?

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails