Tuesday, February 01, 2011

MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder Blush

Ever since I tried MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Summer Rose when it first came out with the A Rose Romance Collection, I knew I had a keeper. I really love pink blushes! This one is pink, but it has warm tones in it so I can pair it with either warm-toned or cool-toned lipsticks. I love the texture of this blush and how it makes you look naturally flushed. It goes on sheer so it's really very hard to overdo your makeup.


The rose engraving is really cute!

No matter how many new blushes I develop a liking for, I always go back to this one. I guess I'm not the only one who liked it, since it was repromoted in the Give Me Liberty of London collection. 

Despite its soft pigmentation, it still lasts the whole day on me! Even more than 12 hours on my oily skin! My only complaint is that the top layer tends to harden even though I use it often :( 

Here's me wearing Summer Rose:


What do you think? I really DO love it.

6 comments:

rosey said...

nice shade of pink. you look charming! =)

Crystal said...

Thank you rosey!

donnarence said...

beautiful!! my gawd you look like lara quigaman!!

AskMeWhats said...

Bagay mo! I am into matte blushes lately then highlight my cheekbones :)

Anonymous said...

wow ang ganda ng shade! looks great on you!

Crystal said...

@donnarence, i've heard of that before but i don't know her. Hehe

@nikki, yeh that's the look i'm wearing right now!

@lootwagon, thanks gurl!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails