Monday, January 24, 2011

I Couldn't Help Myself

I couldn't help it! I caved in and bought myself a set of hot rollers! I've been debating whether or not I should buy them. After all, not all hair stylists consider this to be essential in their kit. But after reading what a time saver it could be, I bought myself a set!


Presenting... my new hot rollers from Babyliss! Yes, all my hair tools are from Babyliss! I actually love that these rollers are very affordable compared to other brands! When I got home, I immediately tried this out for myself. During the first few rollers, I was still adjusting since it didn't have anything to make it adhere to the hair unlike the velcro rollers that I'm used to. It took me 15 minutes to set my hair during my first try (I was still getting used to them), and then while waiting for my hair to set, I could do my makeup! This will be very useful when I'm alone on gigs. I really can't spend all that time doing makeup and then using a curling iron to curl their hair afterwards. This way, I can do makeup while waiting for the hair to set! This is a real time saver! I mean, I've always loved the big hair effect I get from ordinary rollers but it just takes too long! This way, I can get the effect with a short amount of time. Can't wait to use this for my gigs!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG so crazy coz i was looking at hot rollers yesterday!!! I think I want one too!

AskMeWhats said...

I've been lemming for this for the longest time too! I may give in but not yet for now, hinayang ako sa different sizes of curling irons I bought eh :)

donnarence said...

wow!! i want this too.. kaso namamahalan talaga ako... hehe... :D

Crystal said...

@becky, it's fate!

@nikki, how many different sizes do you own? haha

@donnarence, it's ok naman if you don't buy. it's not really essential :)

Maeve Rachel said...

I'd love to try these out but I don't think they'd work very well in my hair! I have very thin straight hair!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails