Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Product Spotlight: Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Scrub

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite body scrub lately: Asia Secrets Lulur Whitening Scrub.
 

This product has been creating a lot of buzz in the internet and for good reason: It's very affordable at less than P180 for 200g, it's not too harsh on your skin, and it smells good! I believe that scrubs need not be expensive, since its main purpose is to exfoliate. This does the job--exfoliation is not too harsh nor too mild. It's just right. As for the whitening effect, I haven't noticed if I've gotten any fairer since I don't use it often enough. I actually wouldn't have tried this if my sister hadn't bought a tub. I'm happy she did!

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

Jem said...

i saw this at Watsons & i have to say that this is indeed pretty cheap!

it's great that you found a good product that works without paying a high price!

Crystal said...

oo nga e! :) thanks for stopping by dear!

Unknown said...

I'll definitely check that out!

sincerely yours,
kuripot :))

herroyalbleakness said...

it's a bath (well, pre-bath really) staple for me!

Pammy said...

This is the only scrub I'm using for now. I like how it does the job while not being too harsh at the same time. As long as the instruction to use it dry is followed, it will definitely work. :P

purplekawaii said...

i've used this before and it really is effective.i use it instead of my soap everytime i bathe before bedtime.

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails