Saturday, March 06, 2010

TAG: 40 Questions

Hey everyone! This tag looked like fun so I'm answering this!

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day, although occasionally I do wash 3x a day (rarely) which is not bad considering that I have oily skin.

What skin type do you have?
Super duper oily!!!!

What is your current facial wash?
Shu Uemura cleansing oils, Cyleina Black Pearl Soap, Skintel Pimple Clearing Soap

Do you exfoliate?
1x a week

What brand do you use?
Soap Opera, Abonne

What moisturizer do you use?
Leyende Face Canvas

Do you have freckles?
I have on my arms, none on my face

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yup :(

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
No.

MAKEUP

What foundation do you use?
All minerals

How about concealer?
ellana concealer in cheer, MAC select cover-up in NW20

Do you know your undertone color?
I have warm undertones

What do you think of false eyelashes?
 It's really nice, but not for everyday use

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes although you can actually extend the lifespan.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline, Fasio

Sephora or MAC?
Can i say both? MAC is nice but sephora has so many brands!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No because there's no pro store here

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
TM

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Always since I'm so oily

For the face?
Most of the time

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Urban Decay e/s in Sin or Stila e/s in Kitten

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
both

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
thankfully, never

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy to use, but great color pay-off! --> I agree

Do you use mineral makeup?
I think the title of my blog says it all

What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't actually use lipstick

What about lipgloss?
Ellana, Silk Naturals, and other mineral brands

What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC summer rose

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No. I used to buy other stuff though like brushes, etc.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes!

Do you go to CCOs? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I wish we had them here :(

Did y0u ever consider taking makeup classes?
I already did!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I hope not!

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
lipliner that is too dark!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer pinky shades since I am such a girly girl!

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kate Beckinsale! she's my girl crush.

If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Foundation

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, because I don't have time always

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
NO.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I can't really choose just one brand!

What do you think of makeup?
Makeup is only to enhance what you have. It's not magic!

I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Music said...

Hi Crystal, I'm catching up on my reading list here. :) Love the TAG. I might do it on my blog soon. Enjoy your trip to US, I so envy you! :D

Crystal said...

hey gurl, thanks! do do it if you have the time :)

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails