Hi gals! I will be leaving for the US next month so I'll be doing a pre-order for Sephora and MAC. This is a great way to save since there won't be any shipping fees from the US to the Philippines. Shipping will only be from my Philippine address to your address.
Here are the terms:
1. The exchange rate will be $1=P50. That's it, no more service fees, etc.
2. I require full payment before I leave. I'm sorry gals, as much as I'd like to make it 50%, I can't make abono since I have a lot of pabilis already. Deposits can be made through Gcash, BDO or Unionbank.
3. Shipping from my Phil. address to buyer's address will be shouldered by buyer.
4. I will not be accepting any orders for perfumes, since they're very delicate. Also, I might not accept items that are too bulky since I might go over my baggage limit.
5. In case there is any item that is unavailable, I'll give a refund of that item when I return.
6. Deadline for payment is by April 6. I will leave one week after that. I will arrive in the Phils on May 26. After which, I will organize everything, and then contact you regarding shipping.
I hope this answers most inquiries. Don't worry, I won't run away with your money. You can do your research around GT and in the bloggersphere. You'll see that I have a clean record.
For inquiries you can email me at email@example.com
EDIT: I'm sorry gals, I forgot to make room for the 8.25% tax in Texas. I'll have to count that in pa. Sorry, that was my bad. Also, at a certain point, I'm going to have to cut the pre-order na, since I'm receiving a big bulk of messages already.