Hi girls! Today I'll be reviewing Venus and Mars' smooch lip balm, which is much raved about. I'm glad that I was finally able to try it out.
picture taken from venusandmars08.multiply.com
Venus and Mars Smooch lip butter balm will surely deeply penetrate the skin cells to hydrate and moisturize the lips. It contains emu oil, avocado butter, avocado oils, coconut oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, jojoba wax, peppermint essential oils, beeswax and vitamin E oil.
Wanna know how it faired? Let's look at the pros and cons.
- contains no petroleum! Petroleum actually isn't good for the skin so I'm glad that this one doesn't have any.
- It's filled with essential oils that's good for your lips.
- Does a good job of moisturizing my lips.
- Has a cooling effect! (That's always a plus for me)
- No smell. Great for people who are not fan of scents
- You have to rub the product in your lips a few times since the product is hard, but it's also a good thing because it means that it doesn't melt easily.
- It's a little pricey for something locally made.