For today, I'll be reviewing DUO Eyelash Adhesive Dark Tone.
- The World's Largest Seller
- Dark Tone
- Blends with black or brown lashes
Water, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Rubber Latex, Fragrance (Parfum), Formalin, Ammonium Hydroxide
I've heard so many good things about this! They say that this is THE best eyelash glue out there. However, it's very difficult to find this here. It's a good thing that a co-MUA friend of mine went to Singapore, and thought of me! I'm glad that I was finally get my hands on it.
Putting on fake eyelashes is something I only learned in makeup school. Prior to that, I had no experience with it. After finishing makeup school, I started putting on fake lashes when clients requested it, but I never tried them on myself. I tried practicing on myself, but I just found it too hard to make the lashes stick to myself, even if I waited long for the glue to get tacky. With clients, it still happens that parts of the lashes unstick after a while.
With DUO, I said goodbye to these problems! Lashes stay put, and I can actually put lashes on myself already. Applying lashes have become a breeze! It dries to a dark finish so it blends in with Asian lashes.
Let me list the pros and cons:
- Dark tone blends with Asian lashes
- Not available locally. Resellers may charge up to double the price
- Wait for the glue to get tacky before applying the false lashes to the eyelid. This takes 10-30 seconds
- Make sure to put extra glue in the ends of the lashes, as it tends to unstick in those areas
In the US, this retails for $5.99. If you have a relative there, this is a good thing to purchase.
Will I repurchase? Yes! I will never purchase anything else.