Monday, February 23, 2009

Top 3 Beauty Products that I Can't Live Without

I'm a beauty addict, but there are some products that are just more important than others! Here is my list of the Top 3 Beauty Products that I will go crazy without.

1. Sunblock. I'm such a sunblock addict. I never go out without wearing at least SPF 40. I even supplement it with Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Papers a few times a day.

2. Lip Balm. I'm very prone to dry lips so I have have have to put on lip balm overnight every night to keep my lips moist. It's a double yikes to have dry lips for me because being a flutist, it's hard to play with dry lips.

3. Oil Blotting Papers. In case I haven't reiterrated over and over again, I have very oily skin that no product can control. I'd be happy to find a product that can keep my face looking like an oil mine for 4 hours. So, oil blotting papers have become my best friend. I go through a pack just like that!

What's your top 3? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

Yumeko said...

oh i am very big on blotting paper too
but my 3 top products

1. day essence [whitening + spf]
even if i dont wear foundation/makeup , i will wear this

2. eyebrow pencil
i cant stand having messy brows

3. eyeliner
i cant leave the house without eyeliner XD

Cris said...

Same on the first 2 ;)...And my third item'd be my eyelash curler :). I don't like wearing mascara every day, so often I just curl my lashes & leave it at that.

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails