Thursday, February 19, 2009

My First Attempt to Wear Colorful Eyeshadow


This is my first attempt to a combination of different colorful eyeshadow colors by myself! This is a combination of green and purple (both from my Coastal Scents 88 original palette). The eyeliner I used is Aromaleigh Pure Drama Eyeliner in Violet. I only wore this look for 4 hours in an airconditioned room but it held up pretty well considering how oily my lids are (with MAC Paintpot as my eyeshadow base). This picture was taken around 1 hour after I made this up. Please excuse the messy brows. I definitely need to pay more attention to them. Also, I wasn't wearing any mascara nor did I curl my lashes (lazy me) but thankfully, my lashes don't look too bad without anything on them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey not bad for your first EOTD! I like how you blended the colors! Good job hun!

AskMeWhats said...

Yay for colorful e/s combi!!! :D do more!!!!! I'm sure it's very vibrant and pretty in person!

Yumeko said...

lovely colors,nice blends

- - aika - - said...

more :D

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails