Sunday, February 08, 2009

Review: Orly Won't Chip

I bought this because of the good reviews. I really want my nail polish to last long, and I read that this is the way to go.

Let me run through the pros and cons.

PROS
  • It really makes a difference with your nail polish life. With this as my top coat and Orly Bonder as my base coat, my nail polish can be chip free for a week! And to think that I wash dishes and sometimes scratch my skin.

CONS

  • This has a clumping problem for me (and some people also). After a few swipes, the application is no longer smooth so you have to close it and shake it before continuing to apply it.
  • If you put even little more than what is necessary, it bubbles.

So what is the final verdict? Would i buy this again?

The answer is no. Unless I can find away to get rid of this bubbling problem, I'm trying other top coats.

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

thanks for the review sis :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

Yumeko said...

bubblin...ah thanks for letting me know cos i was considering it

also tea tree oil stick from bodyshop works very very well for me but i know it doesnt work for everyone ^^

dustbunny said...

try sally hansen megashine.. it doesn't give me bubbles and the polish dries fast! So no smudging chipping etc plus it gives as it says megashine

Anonymous said...

ORLY WON'T CHIP IS WONDERFUL........I HAVE NOT HAD ONE PROBLEM...MAYBE THE BUBBLING PROBLEM YOU HAD WAS ABAD BOTTLE OR YOU JUST DON'T APPLY IT THE WAY IT NEEDS TO BE APPLIED.. I AM NO EXPERT AT POLISHING MY NAILS AND ORLY WON'T CHIP HAS CORRECT ALL MY PROBLEMS WITH NAIL POLISHING. IT IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT SMOOTHES ALL MY MESSES AND SHINES SUPER...SUPERB I LOVE IT FOR MY NAILS

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails