Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Urban Decay Releases its Fall Collection!

Hello everyone! Who here loves Urban Decay? I know I do! With the exemption of their glittery shadows, I love their eyeshadows! They're creamy and pigmented for an affordable price. Last night, I got an email from Urban Decay about their Fall Collection and this one caught my eye: the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette!

I want this! But unfortunately, it's out of stock in the Urban Decay website. Hopefully, they'll have stocks again! How about you? Are you eyeing this?

4 comments:

JC ♔ said...

I was going to buy that for my upcoming giveaway but it unfortunately sold out before I could recover from Nyquil. :*(

Issa said...

this palette looks sooo pretty!

Unknown said...

awww man, this wasn't available yet at sephora last weekend in the 2 sephora's i saw in singapore, sale fail LOL

Crystal said...

aww that's too bad. it will probably be a while before we see this again since it's now out of stock.

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails