Wednesday, July 06, 2011

My Mani-Pedi Experience @ Studio Zen Salon

If you're like me, then you're addicted to purchasing groupon deals from sites such as ensogo, metrodeal, etc. I love these groupons! They're a great way to save money, but be careful, some of them may be misleading. Anyway, I'm not going to talk about that today. I'm going to talk about a deal that I purchased a few months ago, but I haven't been able to post. I bought a deal from ensogo where I only paid 250 for a pedicure and manicure at Studio Zen Salon. 

As of now, they have only two branches: one in Cubao and a newly-opened one in Katipunan. Since I'm always in Katipunan, I opted to have mine done there.

Upon entering, I was greeted by a nicely-decorated interior. Its motif is black and white. Classy but at a student's price.


Sadly, I wasn't able to take a picture of the pedicure/manicure area, which was quite cozy.

So let me tell you about the highlights and lowlights of my experience:

HIGHLIGHTS
  • It's common for hair salons to have a limited selection of nail polish. However, aside from Orly and Sally Hansen polishes, they also have some Misa polishes which made me happy because they're not common here :)

LOWLIGHTS
  • Only one person did both my manicure and pedicure so it took longer than I hoped for.
  • They don't have a base coat, so if you're peculiar about that better bring your own.
  • There is only one parking slot :( They should really do something about that. It took me a long time to park.

The unique thing about this salon is that for a certain amount, you can avail of unlimited sessions of a certain service. For example, for only P590 a month, you get unlimited manicures and pedicures! So it's very affordable if you like getting your nails done all the time!

As for me, I think I will stick to nail salons for my nail jobs :)

No comments:

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails