Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nail It! Salon near Katipunan, Quezon City

I spend a lot of free time in Katipunan so I spend that time for my grooming needs: pedicures, waxes, haircuts and other stuff. I've already explored a good number of nail salons in or near Katipunan and will continue to do so.

For my nail-related needs in Katipunan, I've grown fond of Get Polished, but recently, I got curious about Nail It. I've been seeing it recently on my way to Lay Bare Waxing Salon. On a whim, I decided to give it a try.

Loving the purple and white motif!

The waiting area:


Cashier/payment area:


and the lounge:


I just got the regular pedicure. Although the nail technician who did my nails didn't have the most gentle hands on earth, I didn't get any wounds which is the most important thing.

The cleaning costs P120 and the polish application costs P100 so I paid P220 all-in-all. It costs around the same price as the average nail salon. For that price, I got a little foot soak with a very light foot exfoliation, nail cleaning, a mini-leg massage and nail polish application.

Nail It uses only Orly and The Face Shop polishes, which might be a bit of downer for girls who are not fans of these brands. They also have several packages to help us save money! Plus, get this: Lay Bare VIP Cardholders get 10% off according to my suki waxing lady. I haven't confirmed this, though, since I only found out about it when I went to Lay Bare after my pedicure. Boohoo :( Oh well, next time!

5 comments:

Pammy said...

Eh, I'm just 15 minutes away from Katips. Text me when you're there, let's go to Banapple or Conti's, or Chocolate Kiss Cafe. :P

MereMakeupManiac said...

am envious of the mani/pedi rates there compared here! T_T

am sure if you have your own polishes though, they will be more than happy to use that instead of what they have. thanks for the honest opinion on this nail salon!

Crystal said...

pammy, i didn't know that! i'll let you know. i do spend a lot of time there.

meremakeupmaniac, i do sometimes bring my own polishes, but sometimes i'd like to try different colors. and i have no problems with orly so that's fine :)

AskMeWhats said...

Ang layo!!! But I think they have other branches di ba? (correct me if I'm wrong) :)

The area looks relaxing, gusto kong matulog looking at the photos !! :)

Crystal said...

yes dear! i know they have one in pearl drive near your work :)

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails