Friday, July 22, 2011

Mentholatum Lip Ice Swatches

Okay, okay. I admit it, I bought the two other variants of the Lip Ice SPF 15 that I found in Watsons. After reviewing Lip Ice in Candy Apple, I actually went back and bought Pretty Pink and Sweet Rose. So I thought that I'd swatch it for you guys since there are no testers in Watsons.

from L-R: Candy Apple, Pretty Pink and Sweet Rose

Candy Apple, which I previously reviewed, is the most pigmented among them. Pretty Pink is anything BUT pink. It's actually a peach-y color. Sweet Rose is a slightly lighter version of Candy Apple. I recommend buying only one of either Candy Apple and Sweet Rose since they're similar in color.

How do you find these?

1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

I only have one shade and thanks its the most pigmented one ! Thanks for the swatches!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails