Hello dearies! Finally, I'm back with another review. This time, I'm going to review one of the staples in my everyday makeup routine: ELF Brow Kit in Medium.
Here it is when opened:
The one on the left is the brow gel to help keep your brows in place, and then the right side is the powder.
Here are the swatches:
The left swatch is the powder while the right side is the swatch of the gel. I'm sorry, I inadvertently switched the swatches.
I've been using this for a very long time now so I can say a lot about this product now. Here's what I think:
- The color is just right for me, not too light and not too dark
- Pigmentation is okay. It's not uber pigmented which is not a problem for me since I have thick brows already and I just need to add a little more shape
- Comes with a mirror already
- The brush that comes with it is useful and very soft, not scratchy at all.
- Lasts all day. I seriously have an oily face, but I don't retouch my brows.
- Have sparse brows? This might not be enough to give you coverage. A brow pencil could be a better choice.
- The gel that comes with it is so-so. I find that it's holding powder is not very good.
All-in-all, I think this for its price of $3 (US price since I had this ordered from the US), this is a good product.
Lastly, let me show you a picture of my brows before and after I put the powder and gel.
As you can see, I have thick brows already, so this works well for me :)