Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Product Review: Cream Silk Precision Repair Treatment

I have never been one to take care of my hair. For the longest time, all I did was have my hair rebonded, and then go back to my normal routine of shampoo and conditioner. After going to hairstyling school, though, I became more conscious about the healthiness of my hair. All the rebonding and occasional styling has damaged my hair. And it needs more than the usual shampoo and conditioner to look and feel healthier.

Because of all the good reviews, I tried Creamsilk Precision Repair Treatment. It's a "weekly therapy for damaged hair."


I've been using this for months, and I have to say that it does work! I cannot compare this to high-end brands like Kerastase, but for something that is around P200 for 270 ml, you cannot really ask for anything more!

PROS
  • makes my hair softer and more manageable
  • scent is not overwhelming but long-lasting
  • very affordable

CONS
  • none!

NOTES
  • It says to leave it on your hair for 3-5 minutes, which will actually make a difference already. But if you really want to see more results, leave it on for longer!
Rating: 4/5

Will I buy this again? Yes! I might choose to level up someday to a more high-end brand, but for now I'm happy with this.

8 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Crystal! I am actually using this as my daily conditioner, I'm happy with it =) Got 2 tubs for 200 bucks! The promo's soooo worth it.

Crystal said...

wow swerte mo!

AskMeWhats said...

I love this, this is one of those home treatment that works really well and its very inexpensive

Crystal said...

yes i agree :)

Pammy said...

I used to love this product until I met L'Oreal Total Repair Deep Repairing Mask. But this is really nice.

Crystal said...

i'm also curious about that product :) maybe next time.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i want to try this!

Crystal said...

khymm, very affordable! may sachet pa sila so di ka manghinayang if di ka hiyang. go!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails