Here is a picture with my hand to give you an idea about the size. I was surprised to find that it is indeed MINI. LOL.
Here it is when it's opened. As you can see it's made up of tiny balls or different colors ALA Guerlain Meteorites or the Paul and Joe powders from the Disney collection. Haha. It also comes with a small brush that you can store in the bottom compartment.
Don't think that these are like the Guerlain meteorites that can be applied all over the face. These are very shimmery, so you can only use them on certain areas.
Here is a swatch of 2 swipes of the Pure Blossom balls. As you can see it is very light, but it's buildable. A couple of swipes is enough for very fair-skinned people, but darker people will need a few more swipes. Because it's very sheer, I find this to be quite versatile!
- Very versatile: this can be used as blush, or added on top of blush, or just on the apples of the cheeks to give extra oomph!
- The brush that it comes with is soft and not scratchy
- Smells good!
- Lasts all day on my uber oily skin
- Might have a hard time showing up on morenas
- Some people might not like the fragrance
- The brush can leave you with a "strip-looking" blush. It's better to use another brush for applying it.
Will I buy this again? Yes!
Where and how much? at The Face Shop for P595.00 (approx. $12)
Here's an FOTD of me wearing Pure Blossom 02 alone on my cheeks. Notice how it goes on very light, just enough for a slight pinkish glow and for the light to hit my cheeks.
So what are your thoughts?