Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blog Sale!

Hello everyone! I'll be doing a blog sale but as of now it's only open to Philippine residents.

Reason for selling: I'm cleaning up the stuff that aren't receiving enough attention from me


Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Truffle (used 2x only) - 150

EDM skunkless fiber optic brush (brand new, never washed) - 300

Blusche fiber optic brush (brand new, never washed) - 300

Ellana blush in Happiness in sample jar (more than 90% left) - 50

Ellana blush in Heaven in sample jar (more than 90% left) - 50

Ellana blush in Fulfillment in 5 gm jar (more than 90% left) - 70

S.hipping via Xend. To be shouldered by buyer.
No haggling please.

Meet-ups can be arranged at Robinson's Galleria.

You can email me at tams_3000@yahoo.com

2 comments:

K said...

Oh darn! I really wanted to try the EDM fiber optic brush!!

trizh űű said...

sis pic naman jan..

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails