I roadtested their foundation and here's how it looked like (my blush seemed to come off very light in the picture):
- Bare Naturals S5 Primer
- Sweetscents Hide-a-Pore in Medium
- Ellana Sheer Velvet Finishing Powder in White Chocolate Mocha
- AWG foundation in Hope 3.8
- Joppa Dewy Finishing Silk in Sheer
- Lunasol Brow Styling Mascara in Brown
- Monave Lidwash in Buttercup
- Ellana Undereye Concealer in Awake
- Ellana Blush in Happiness
- Aromaleigh Illuminating Perle Powder in Whisper
- Silk Naturals Lip Gloss in Breathless
BTW, please pardon the damp hair. I had just taken a bath and my hair takes a long time to dry.
The foundation had a creamy, matte (but not flat) finish with heavy coverage. With a primer, plus the sandwich method (which I do for all my foundations) this lasted on my face the whole day.
I also have a sample of their Divine Oil-control Powder, which is supposed to be divine! LOL. I haven't tried it yet but I'll try it soon and see how it goes.