Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat + Good News!

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately, I try to but I've had a busy schedule so far. So now, I'm back with a review of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

I'm so lucky that I had a chance to buy this when I was in the US. This is one of the most raved about top coats, because even though it's fast drying, it doesn't chip fast unlike regular quick-dry top coats.

So what makes this top coat so popular?

Let's see.

PROS
  • It really does dry fast. Normally when I paint my toenails at night a few hours before bed, I wake up with nasty marks on my toes, but with Seche Vite I don't have that problem.
  • It works about as well as a regular top coat

Basically, it does what it's supposed to do, which is good!

CONS

  • not locally available

Overall, I'm very happy with this! I will be repurchasing for sure!

In the US, this retails for around $8. I know some online resellers have this. It's worth a try!

Plus, I have some good news! I won Aileen's (theshadesofu) giveaway! I won two mineralize eyeshadows from MAC In the Groove Collection! I'm really happy because I totally didn't expect it. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Georgina said...

recently got seche vite from a local seller and i like it too! i totally get what you mean re: the marks :)

congratulations on winning those MAC goodies! enjoy :)

Crystal said...

hey george! i'm glad you like yours too!

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Congratulations Crystal! :) - Trace

Crystal said...

thanks gurl!

AskMeWhats said...

Congrats on winning Aileen's giveaway! and it's MAC!!!! :D

Crystal said...

thanks nikki!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails