Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lemming for: Urban Decay Naked Palette

I really love Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palettes! Creamy shadows with wonderful pigmentation, all for a price that ain't too bad on your wallet. So when Urban Decay came out with this Naked Palette, I knew I had to have this! Finally, a UD palette for neutral lovers! It comes with 12 neutral shades, a mini UD Primer Potion and a double-ended pencil with Zero and Whiskey!



I have to have you! If only ordering from Urban Decay were as easy as 1, 2, 3.... Good thing this is a permanent palette so I won't have to panic! It's OOS right now in their website due to the high demand, though. See, Urban Decay? I knew a neutral palette would be a hit!

7 comments:

mandy said...

I think a lot of people are lemming for that palette!
I know I am and I don't even wear eyeshadow lol

I'm so glad to hear that it's a permanent palette ^__^

Crystal said...

LOL the powers of UD are hard to resist!

The Shades Of U said...

You will love it Crystal! This is the best UD palette I have.

DeBi said...

Crystal, there's a multiply seller who sells this and they have a pre-order until tomorrow. she sells stila, benefit and other great products! Though based in Bohol, she is really nice and accomodating.

http://carefreeshopper.multiply.com/photos/album/125/UD_Naked_Palette

hope that helps!

Laura L said...

I get ahhh I want too... haha, but i will probably get it next time since its permanent...not to worry so much :)
the color i heart the most would be Virgin :)

Crystal said...

aileen, wah tempting!

debi, thank you for telling me. i checked it out but they won't be getting orders first since OOS pa :(

nlng*star, i know what you mean. at least there's no rush :)

eMs said...

i am so getting this palette too !:)

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails