Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cecile Licad in Concert: A Hairstyling Experience

Last week, world-renowned pianist Cecile Licad had a two-night concert with Filharmonika. My co-MUA friend who was to do Cecile Licad's makeup asked me if I'd like to help out, because she knows that I'm a musician. So I gladly said yes! I did her hair for two nights.



Here's me with Cecile Licad. She truly gave a stellar performance. Guys, you should see her perform sometime :) 


Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much and I've just been leaving you with questions from my formspring. I've been busy but I'm hoping to be back in circulation soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o wow lucky u

cute blog by the way!!

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/ ♥

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails