Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Current Favorites

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for not updating my blog often. I tried to but I've been really busy lately and to make matters worse, my hard drive crashed! Ughh. So anyway, I've accumulated so much stuff already that I rarely purchase anything anymore. My room is sort of like a little Watsons already, so I really have to use up what I have before I purchase even more. So for now, I'd like to show you my current favorites among the things that I'm using. 

Current favorite cleansing oil: Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh


Whoa that's a long name. I've seriously tried all the variants of the Shu Uemura cleansing oils, and I feel that this one is the best for my skin type. The makeup removing properties are just okay, but this helps make my skin less oily, so I will keep repurchasing this until I find something that works as well but more affordable and will not break me out.

Current favorite evening product: M2 Skin Refinish 20% (formerly Mama Lotion)



I'm currently on my second bottle. It has a high price tag, but my first one lasted me at least six months. This is very good for my uber oily skin. It helps keep breakouts at bay and is an anti-aging product as well.

Current favorite foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup


This is my favorite liquid foundation! Its staying power is superb, and after I oil up I still look good.

Current favorite body scrub: Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub


I still haven't found anything to replace this. I haven't seen any whitening effects (which I'm not really after) but it's affordable, exfoliates without being too abrasive, not to mention it smells good!

How about you? What are your current favorites?

5 comments:

Pammy said...

Yey for ELDW! You fell in love with it nga. I have the ELDW Light but I still think the regular one is better. :)

Crystal said...

i saw it nga in your blog, may light na! do let us know your thoughts about it. yes, i'll stick to this until it runs out or expires :)

Mischievous Mack said...

I enjoy that it's called 'asian secrets'. A good scrub is indispensable! And hard to find :(

herroyalbleakness said...

I love your favorites!

On the Shu cleanser, I lay low for a while around it since it got me a little dry. I'm using Cetaphil for the moment (but the effects are so nice, I might stick around for a while!)

I <3 Asian Secrets Lulur, too! Bath staple!

Crystal said...

@mischievous mack, haha i hope you get to find one and try this one out then :)

@herroyalbleakness, well the shu oil works well for me since i'm so oily! LOL

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails