Thursday, October 27, 2011

Current Favorites Part II

Hello everyone! Here is part two of my current favorites post. I already have a lot of products and I don't think I need to be buying more since I already have a lot of favorites among the ones in my stash. So here is part two!


Current favorite finishing powder: Guerlain Meteorites

Yes, it comes at a very steep price, but I'll tell you why I think this product is unique: I've tried a lot of oil-control powders out there and there is seriously NOTHING out there that can control my oily face for more than one and a half hours. Yes, I'm that oily. With Meteorites, however, I still oil up but I look more dewy rather than greasy-oily.

Current favorite makeup remover: Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover



I'm so glad that my mom sent me a bottle of this. It's pricey for a makeup remover, but this one removes waterproof makeup easily without irritating my eyes.
Current favorite lip balm: Human Heart Nature Lip Balm


Okay, this is a picture of the old packaging, but I haven't picked up a new one yet. My gosh, I love this to bits. The best part is that it only costs P65! Who can complain?

Current favorite mascara: Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof


This is my favorite among the Maybelline mascaras I've tried. It's not clumpy and adds a good amount of volume as well. 

There you go for my current favorites for now. I'll be posting individual reviews of my other current favorites in the future so watch out for that.

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Super agree with you on the Best Maybelline Mascara to date! and I love Clinique's Take the Day off remover! :) Bongga lang! I have the Human nature lip balm but not the peppermint version :)

herroyalbleakness said...

Will check out the mascara :)

MereMakeupManiac said...

am intrigued with that Clinique makeup remover... hmn... esep esep hehe!

Crystal said...

@askmewhats, haha i'm glad you agree with me.

@herroyalbleakness, i love this mascara and it's reasonably priced so go check it out :)

@meremakeupmaniac, i love it because it's really no-fuzz :)

Mia E said...

i love the meteorites but i think it's too expensive. for those super oily days, i use the balm translucent powder. it woooorks! super love it! :)

Crystal said...

i saw a review nga about the balm but i'm skeptical to buy oil control powders because they rarely work for me :P

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails