picture taken from www.sephora.com
What it is:
The famous pioneering, tube-technology water-resistant mascara.
What it does:
Blinc Kiss Me Mascara is the original tube-technology mascara. It's invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes for maximum amplification and hold, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
What else you need to know:
This mascara adds both volume and length, to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Neither water nor pressure alone will remove Kiss Me Mascara. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure (no need for harsh makeup removers) will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes into your hand. Upon removal, you will actually see the tiny tubes slide into your hand.
Among the nominees in the 2008 Best of Sephora, Blinc Kiss Me Mascara has is clinically tested to be non-irritating, making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
I finally gave in and purchased this when Beauty and Minerals went on sale! I've been wanting my own tube of Blinc Kiss Me Mascara for a long time, so this was the perfect chance to try it out. So after using it a few times, I'm ready to say what I think about this mascara.
First of all, I love the packaging! It comes in a tube that houses the actual mascara.
Now on to the actual mascara:
- I truly have the oiliest lids on the planet and no waterproof mascara ever works me. But this mascara, just like other fiber/tube mascara, doesn't smudge on me!
- Lengthens my lashes
- Another pro of fiber/tube mascaras is that it's easy to remove and doesn't take your real lashes with you.
- The long thin wand easily reaches my inner lashes
- Although it didn't smudge, there was a bit of flaking on my lower eyelid
- clumps my lashes a bit
- It is a wet mascara, which some people might not like. In my experience, since I have long lashes especially on my right eye, I find that while it's drying it actually touches my eyelid and smears a couple of times O.O
- If you are looking for volume, this mascara is not for you.
- A little expensive
Here's a pic of my lashes before and after I used Blinc Kiss Me:
Sorry for my eyebrows. I always do my eyebrows last, you see. Anyway, from the picture, you can see that my lashes became longer, although it clumped a bit.
Conclusion: All-in-all, I consider this to be an everyday mascara, not the type that I would wear for special occasions. I love that it didn't smudge on me, which is very rare for a mascara indeed.
Will I buy again? Maybe, but probably not at regular price. I just don't want to spend too much on mascaras because they have a short lifespan.