Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Back from Cebu!

I'm back from my Cebu trip and I must say I love it there! Now I know what's so charming about it.

We stayed in the newly-opened Golden Berry Suites care of our Ensogo coupon! We paid less than P3,000 for a suite with a king-sized bed and a balcony (although the view is not good LOL)

Here's my sister at the bed. She loved it so much she didn't want to leave.


We spent our first day sight-seeing, and of course we went to the usual tourist spots. I saw something I did not expect, though, and this was in front of Sto. Nino Church:


I don't know exactly what it's called, but it's really beautiful. I never thought I could find something like this in the Philippines.
I love that Cebu is significantly cheaper than Manila. Here's a picture of a really large dessert we had from Casa Verde, known as Death by Chocolate. It's so big for P125!


Aside from cheaper food, the massages are also cheap. Thai massages are common in Cebu and they offer it for as low as P150 per hour. Sadly, though, the cab price is the same as Manila :(
A few minutes away from the city and you can go to higher ground and see the Cebu night lights! Here is Mr. A, a restaurant with a nice view!


I really enjoyed my trip! Hope to see Cebu again soon!

6 comments:

Pammy said...

Welcome back! That was cheap na for a suite ha. Will check those coupon thingies na nga. :)

Crystal said...

you haven't tried the coupon groups? haha. i saved a lot of money na on pedicures using those coupons :)

Issa said...

that dessert looks so yummy! i hope i can visit Cebu someday! :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back!
hope i can visit that place.

herroyalbleakness said...

Welcome back Crystal!

Jem said...

welcome back,sweetie!
haha!
death by chocolate,ha?
is it really that good?

these group buying sites are really very handy when travelling,diba?
^_^

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails