Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Favorite Way to Wear Concealer

I'm sure everyone has their favorite type of concealer. As for me, my favorite type of concealer would me mineral concealer. First of all, I don't need heavy coverage under my eyes, it doesn't have any harmful chemicals and it has some ingredients that help shield our skin from UV rays. Unfortunately, it also has a big downside: you have to apply it in very thin layers, or else it will cake. I honestly don't have the patience to do this every morning, so I apply my concealer in a different way. I combine it with my eye cream.


I just tap a little mineral concealer at the back of my hand, and then mix a small amount of eye cream with it. I end up with a sort of liquid-y concealer.


I find that this method works with most kinds of eye creams. This way, applying concealer becomes a breeze and I don't have to worry about caking. I can control the coverage with the amount of concealer I mix with my eye cream. Plus, I find that mineral concealer stays on me the whole day!


9 comments:

Pammy said...

I do that too especially when the concealer I plan to use on that day is thick. Buti mineral concealers work for you. :)

AskMeWhats said...

oo tama! this way, the concealer goes on smoothly and doesn't create cracks na parang semento :D

Issa said...

this is a great tip! i have never tried this before...btw, what brand of mineral concealer are you using?

Crystal said...

i use ellana mineral concealer in awake :)

Issa said...

i see.... maganda ba siya? thanks! :)

Catmare said...

I have a concealer from EDM that I haven't been really using because it's a pain to apply. This is a good idea. I will try mixing it with my eye cream and moisturizer next time. :)

Crystal said...

@issa, if you don't have insanely dark undereye circles, this is a good everyday concealer.

@catmare, hope it works for you!

Issa said...

thanks crystal! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, i want to try this.. thanks for sharing! pwede pala yun, galong! tenchu!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails