Thursday, March 10, 2011

NARS Blush in Gina

NARS Gina doesn't get as much attention as other NARS blushes like Orgasm or Deep Throat. However, if you're looking for a neutral-orangey blush, you might want to try this one.


Altough it looks more terracotta in the picture, it's actually a neutral orange with a hint of pink. It's very matte; absolutely no shimmer.

Here's an FOTD of me wearing NARS Gina. Not at all pink or peachy. Use with a light hand for gals who are fair-toned to medium-toned.


Do you own this blush? What do you think? Do share!

6 comments:

My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

I love GINA too! :)

Crystal said...

i'm glad you like it bec!

AskMeWhats said...

Nice siya ha! i have swatched this before but haven't bought this! Ganda siya on you ha!

fashioneggpplant said...

love evrything Nars! so pretty!

join my StiLa giveaway!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Crystal Gale said...

That shade looks pretty on you...I would like to own a Nars blush again...After I gave up orgasm coz it won't show on me, di na ako ulit nagtry ng ibang nars blushes hehe :)

NOte: subcision?? nga yung procedure hehe ^_^

Pammy said...

Pretty, Crystal! Love it on you. :P

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails