Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Note: My Experience as a Guest MUA @ Clinique Trinoma

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being MIA. I've been very busy. As you know, I was a guest MUA at Clinique Trinoma. It was a very new experience for me as I have never worked at a booth before.

It's really no joke to stand around for 8 hours in shoes that are not flat. At the end of the day, my feet were so painful that I really walked slowly to the parking lot. Working in sales is never easy. A lot of patience and perseverance is required. Kudos to everyone that works in a mall. Working long hours is never easy.

Thank you Clinique for a unique experience!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I agree, kaya nga super kudos to them (and now YOU) for being patient and always puts a huge smile on the faces!

Crystal said...

thanks nikki!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails