Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Finally Here! The Urban Decay Book of Shadows III

 I totally love Urban Decay eye products. Their eyeshadows are great value for money! Good pigmentation and creaminess that isn't heavy on the pocket. So when these babies became available, I immediately ordered one for myself. So now, here she is in it's splendor...



It lights up!



It comes with two travel-sized pencils in Zero and Ransom as well as a mini UDPP.

Here it is side-by-side with the BOS II. This is the only other BOS I have, since I passed on Alice because I already have a lot of the other colors on that palette. BOS III, though, also has a few colors that can also be found in the Ammo palette but that's okay since I use my Ammo palette quite a lot.

Both of these palettes contain Perversion, a matte black, and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. I'm happy to say that the new version of this shade has less chunky glitters, since I'm not fond of glittery shades.


Here are some swatches. I had to manipulate the colors a bit to make them as close to the real thing as possible. These are all swatched once, dry and without a base:

from left to right: Perversion, Uzi, Loaded, Kush, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Last Call, Rockstar, Money

from left to right:  Haight, Maui Wowie, Smog, Bordello, Radium, Snatch, Suspect, Psychedelic Sister


19 comments:

donnarence said...

i want ud palette yung naked naman.. this looks nice too. :D make fotd's with it and share it to us..

Crystal said...

i'll be getting the UD naked palette too! yey can't wait. i'll try to post some fotds but i normally use this for clients. i don't have eyelid space kasi e it doesn't look that good on me. hehe.

*KiM* said...

It's good that this one doesn't have much glitters. I don't use my Amno palette much bec of that

Crystal said...

hey kim, some shades nga sa ammo palette have glitters like chopper, oil slick. but the ones that don't have are great IMO.

AskMeWhats said...

Hindi makatao ang ganda ng packaging! i hate them for making these super cute palettes! :)

makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! said...

I want the UD Naked Palette too and this one!! I'm going gaga just looking at this! :)

herroyalbleakness said...

I hear your euphoria here Crystal. haha, di maitatago ang tuwa mo sa palette na yan.

the packaging is just splendid. every girl's dream.

can't wait to see you wear em!

Crystal said...

haha nikki, i know right? makes you want to buy them even more.

^there are still some palettes available!

Crystal said...

herroyalbleakness, very nice nga yung packaging :)

Pammy said...

Wow, that palette looks great! Gorgeous colors! FOTD! :P

Crystal said...

haha naku andami na requests for FOTD! i'll oblige you one of these days girls :)

mariawritesvanity said...

So pretty! I'm thinking if I should get it or not.. It's soo soo pretty! Ang ganda din ng packaging.. :)

Please do FOTD sis :)

Crystal said...

ok sis :)

Anonymous said...

the packaging is lovely!

Crystal said...

oo nga e. nice nga cya!

Mel said...

I just bought this, I might sell by Alice in Wonderland Palette na lang. Mas type ko yung colors sa palette na to. Although 3 lang naman yung overlap colors in both palettes.

The UD Naked Palette is still elusive, hay.

Crystal said...

mel, oo elusive nga talaga but i'm getting mine this week! happy :)

Supergirl said...

I love Urban Decay!

Crystal said...

me too!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails