Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is only a few days away so I thought I'd post some of the things I want for Christmas. Maybe Santa will read this and get me something. Tee hee!

Here's my christmas wishlist:
  • a vanity case with a lighted mirror (preferably with a stand too!)
  • a professional airbrush kit
  • Graftobian set of cream foundations
  • MAC 109
  • MAC 187
  • MAC 217
  • a pair of Havaianas High flip flops
It's just a small list. Nothing too fancy! Santa, can you hear me? LOL.

3 comments:

Georgina said...

hi babe! happy holidays! i hope u get those items from your list! ^_~

Becks said...

hey if Santa gets back to you, let me know cuz I have a couple of things too ;P

Crystal said...

coffretgorge, lol i hope so too!

becks, haha i'll let you know :)

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails