Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Contest Time!

Up for grabs are these FABULOUS prices!


limited edition Shu Uemura Mika Hearts Shu Portable Brush Set!

The set includes 4 brushes: goat brush for the face, pony and squirrel brush for cheeks, sable and kolinsky brush for eyes, and sable
brush for lips.

Jurlique Maintain Balance Introductory Set

The kit contains a Balancing Foaming Cleanser, Rosewater Balancing Mist, Daily Exfoliating Cream, Herbal Recovery Gel and Balancing Day Care Cream.

Shu Uemura Lipstick Holder

This is a super cute case that will hold 2 lipstick tubes. Specially designed with delicate artwork, it also comes with a little mirror for quick touchups wherever you may be!

Wanna know how you can win this?
Click HERE


8 comments:

Anastacia said...

wow! all products looks very good! Esp the brush set :)

Crystal said...

yeah, go join the contest too!

Cheryl Anne said...

When did you change your blog layout? I guess a missed a few days of reading! Looks great! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Thanks for the heads up on the contest!

Crystal said...

i just changed it yesterday actually. no prob, let's spread the love.

Chrissy said...

Wow, new layout! :D How nice naman.

http://cosmeticfixation.blogspot.com/2009/05/taggedaw-thanks-d.html I tagged you. I'm sure someone else did pero yeah hehe.

Crystal said...

chrissy! thank you, yes soapaholic tagged me too. i'll be doing this tonight!

The Beauty Writer said...

Thanks for joining my giveaway. My new blog got a ton of traffic! Good luck! Winners announced tonight!

LaaLaa said...

Hey,

I got a new blog; the last one got deleted by accident .
Hope to see you follow me soon.

http://dolcevanity.blogspot.com

love.

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails