Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What I've Got So Far

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging. Our internet has been extremely slow lately thanks to our bad router, but now that it's better I'm hoping that I'll be able to blog more. However, I'm still very much lacking in material to blog about to blog as often as I want, being abroad and all. Thanks for bearing with me.

I'd like to show you the beauty-related stuff I got so far. It's not much. I'm obviously taking my time in buying. It's hard because I'm on a budget and I'm not working while I'm here. This is strictly for vacation. Anyway, I bought other stuff too like shoes and clothes, but I won't bother you with the details of that. It's really nice here because there are sales left and right! If I were living here, I'd probably be buying shoes all the time! 

Anyway, enough of that. Here's what I have so far:


These are things I got from NYC during the BOGO of CVS. I previously blogged about NYC pencils and they have good quality pencils so I bought four. I also grabbed a pair of l/g and nail polish that I split with my sister.



These are just random beauty products. The much raved about Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Loreal Beauty tubes mascara on sale, the much-raved about Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque since it costs less than in the Philippines, a backup tube of my favorite DUO eyelash adhesive in dark, Garnier eye cream since I ran out, and some hair products: Dove Anti-frizz cream and Tresemme Curl Activator Spray which aren't available in the Philippines.



And lastly, my brushes from MAC. I got the 217 and 130. Originally, I wanted a 222 and a 224, too, but I couldn't find the 222 and then I decided to wait on the 224 since I have the 224SE anyway. I know it's no comparison, but I can't go crazy with makeup just yet. 

So that's all I've got. Have a nice day!

8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

great hauls! you got the "IT" products available there in the US :) Can't wait to read your reviews on some of them!!!

Crystal said...

nikki, wah there are so many more stuff i want to buy but can't or haven't!

Pammy said...

Crystal, you got the 130 brush! Yey! :P Nice haul. I'm sure there'll be more. Haha! :P

Crystal said...

pammy, sana nga there are more :(

Anastacia said...

thats a lot of cool stuff! yay for mac brushs!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Wee so many good stuff, I bet there'll be more coming!!! =)

Crystal said...

anastacia, i wish i could have bought more mac brushes!

neurochiq, i sure hope so!

Unknown said...

Love the Mint Julep Masque. You can find a coupon for it or any Queen Helene product here:

www.bit.ly/QH_Coupon

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails