Friday, May 07, 2010

As the Big Day Draws Nearer...

Only a few days until the big day! And no, I don't mean my wedding day. I'm talking about a day that will affect the lives of all Filipinos. Yes, you all know what I'm talking about. I won't be able to vote since I am in the US, but for those who are able to. Please, please, please, don't throw away your vote. Every little vote helps. Politics are uber uber dirty. Please let's at least make it harder for some people to cheat. And please, whatever you do, don't vote for...... Well I'm not going to tell the whole world who NOT to vote for, but I'm hoping that most of you know who I'm talking about. Peace!

3 comments:

Maui (Suushh) said...

I honestly dont know who you are referring to haha but im hoping its "you know who"? lol ive been very vocal about poltics on my blog though lol. this is it! hope people dont cheat hayy its a long shot but not a bad thing to hope

Crystal said...

hey maui, i don't know if we're thinking about the same person. but there's one particular presidential candidate that i really dislike. hahaha. i hope nga there won't be any cheating but that's highly unlikely :(

noone said...

good for you to vote!! I didn't relize it's so much behind this election!

More Stories You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails